Random #3

2:54:00 PM


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.





Phew. I just back from the driving practice and since this is the second last practice, I tried so hard to remember every inch of detail of the RSM because I'm quite forgetful and also, I still have difficulties with the bukit one, especially in jalan raya (sigh).



Yesterday, I went back to school to attend the 'Hari Anugerah' ceremony because I got the best subject in English and yeah, I never expected to get it, because there's this one guy in my class that has a powerful vocabulary and beautiful essays as he always got the highest marks (though in trial our marks are the same teehee XD) so yeahh, nothing much really. I don't know where in the world did the marks came from, because my grammar skill is not that impressive, and I'm still intimidated by the fact that I wasn't good enough, plus when I see that my buddies receive quite a lot awards than I am. (slowly hiding at the corner)



This Wednesday, I'll have the JPJ test, after waiting for so long. Pray for me (please please please) because I'm so nervous that I might wreck a pencil. HAHA.






I think that, it's been a while since I write short stories/fanfictions/etc, right? 
I don't know, sometimes I have the idea to write one, but because this laptop always end up with my sister, so yeahh, that's unlikely. I tried to jot down the idea, so that one day I have the foundation to start a story, but... meh. My ongoing fantasy fanfiction is still not finished yet. Not to mention the thriller one, because I have no idea how to end it haha. Who should I kill? How would I kill them? That's the price if you put too many characters ghahaha. And the fantasy one, though I know how to end it, but I have trouble to create a good conflict or climax. Screw this writer's block.



So currently I'm a faithful reader. Any recommendation for me?



Now I'm reading Sherlock Holmes stories, and I thought I should start from the first series, A Study in Scarlet, but I can't find any e-book available, except for The Memoir and The Hound of Baskervilles. And I'm in a mission of collecting HP series, because so far, I have HP 2 and HP 7 only, and they're in Malay haha. And and and, finally I found this book, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them, a Harry Potter's prequel. So excited that I'm gonna throw up.








Yeah I finished reading it because the book is not that thick and what I'm going to say is this book is awesome because it explains about many unimaginable creatures and beasts (save for merpeople, unicorns, centaurs, pheonix and werewolves) and also incites my imagination more. And the scribbles of Harry and Ron tho. XD



I can't wait for November to come! Because that's time the story version is going into the cinema. Here's the teaser.






That is all for now. Assalamualaikum. Annyeong. Sayonara. XD


You Might Also Like

0 obliviators

LEGACY

HOLLER