Tag: Get To Know Me

12:54:00 AM


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



I can't believe I left this blog unattended like this because of very frustrating reason. My annoying sister punya laptop rosak teruk and now she's taking over my laptop pulak aduihh. Lepas seminggu tak online akhirnya dapat jugak pegang laptop ni T . T



Anyway I got a tag from my fellow awesome blogger Iggy Igss and Raizah *sobs sobs* akhirnya ada orang baik hati hantar tag, terima kasih daun keladi, thank you very much, domo arigato! I've been waiting for so long!





1. Name

Though I'm known as 'YOO' here but this time let me be honest; my name is Adibah Syahzani bt. Safferi, my close friends addressed me as 'Dibo' based on the cartoon 'Dibo the Gift Dragon' and I thought that nickname is cute somehow. 'YOO' is driven out from my Korean name Park Yoo-jin (박유진). Now that I exposed it, guess you already know haha!


2. Age

By the time I write this, I am few months away before reaching the legal age, 18.


3. Best friends

I've quite a lot of friends but I'm still confuse whether I have best friends or not because I just... friends with everyone. I wonder if they ever thought me as their 'best friend' because I feel like my 'friendship' is kinda one-sided lol.


4. Relationship status

Single... in reality.
But developed an unhealthy crush on many celebrities~ :3
(Someone need a help)


5. Piercings you have

I pierced my ears when I'm in Grade 3. But currently I don't wear any piercing.


6. Piercings you want

Anything that is comfortable with ma ears.


7. Tattoos you have

No.


8. Tattoos you want

No.


9. Favourite blog

I don't have any favourite... but if I leave comments on your blog, that's mean I'm particularly interested in your blog.


10. The meaning behind my URL

Umm... chrysanthemum tea? My family loves chrysanthemum tea. The truth is, I just put it simply.


11. Favourite band at the moment

Oh Lord this is a tough question.They are not band, but I obsessed over many groups (mainly K-pop) like BTS, Infinite, Seventeen, GOT7, EXO, BTOB, B2ST, SM Rookies, SNSD, Red Velvet, A-Pink, TWICE, Lovelyz, G-Friend and many more. Hardcore ARMY ftw.

Japanese band that I like are mainly of rock genre like One Ok Rock, SPYAIR, and SCANDAL. They made a good anime openings/endings.


12. Favourite movie

I love adventure, mystery and fantasy movies like Harry Potter series, Bridge to Terabithia, Chronicles of Narnia (1 & 2) and The Lord of The Rings. (imma huge fantasy fan)

Action and sci-fi movies like Worldwar Z, The Hunger Games series, Divergent and The 5th Wave.

And horror movies, though I can't remember any for now.


13. A fact about my personality

I found out that I am 52% Introverted and 48% Extraverted. Does that makes me an ambivert?


14. What I hate most about myself

Sometimes I tend to be so negative... and sensitive. Overly sensitive.


15. What I love most about myself

Because of my sensitiveness, on the contrary, it allows me to find the detail that everyone'll miss, to remember the scenes that everyone'll forget. That is all.


16. What I want to be when I'm older

Someone useful. Maybe I'm not destined to be as useful as doctors, lawyers or other big jobs but I hope with the small billet I may have, I can do something to improve the current situation. Maybe it's not verbally, maybe it'll be in writing.


17. Idea of the perfect date

I tend to avoid this question because I often fight with my dream to something more logical but meh... I can't deny it I guess. Maybe watching the night's scenery from somewhere high e.g tower, hill, etc... enjoying the night's breeze, brushing my skin~


18. Thing I hate most

Cockroach!!! For God's sake, I hate cockroach out of all living things in the world!


19. Weakness

Is it the same as the thing I hate about myself? Well, I repeat, overly sensitive.


20. Phobia

A mild scopophobia (fear of people staring at you for a long time).


21. What I hate most about school

I don't hate school... because I love to learn and meet friends :)
Just the pressure to study incredibly hard... I don't like the idea.


22. Things I find attractive in guys

Caring and humourous.


23. Biggest turn on

Nothing.


24. Biggest turn off

Nothing.


25. A random fact I know

"Otak burung unta lebih kecil dari matanya"


26. A quote I love my life on

It's not going to be easy, it's going to be worth it.


27. Something I need to get off my chest

Sometimes I can't help but feeling underestimated. I want to express how pitiful they are, for they have such a pitiful closed-mind.


28. A description of the person I hate and why I hate them

Show off person, acting like they know it all, treating people like a trash, they are insensitive and ignorant, and annoying... and I hate annoying people.


29. The last time I cried and why

I don't remember exactly when... but I did cry from watching a video either from YT or FB.


30. Looks or personality — why?

Personality (?) Because personality = originality. It overpowers all.



Tags; Anyone that informed by me at their shoutbox, you are more than responsible to answer this questions naa.



Assalamualaikum. Good night~


You Might Also Like

8 obliviators

  1. 18 makes me smile and 25 makes me laugh. Random fact tu macam kenal je. hahahahahaahahahahaah XD i love itt i'm 50% introvert and 50% extrovert. Real ambivert kan? Hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dah fakta tu yg terlintas dalam kepala XD wahh igss memang pure ambivert la gitu, manusia dua alam ><

      Delete
  2. Dibo is shooo cute~ can i just call u Dibo if u dont mind? cause it sounds cuter than Yoo (to me) xP

    I'm sort of overly-sensitive too anyway!!! It's like i rlly care bout little things and sometimes think negative bout those O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can, i don't mind XDD yes because of that I try to change so I wouldn't let the negativity consumes me, though it takes time :')

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ahah yeah sweet 18 for dis year XP

      Delete
  4. ade kawan nama adibah jugak...panggil dia Debot. hehhe

    ReplyDelete

Great Legacy

Sticky Notes

elite reader(s)