I'm Sorry T.T

9:39:00 PM


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.






Alhamdulillah, yesterday I passed the LDL test. That uncle told me he will contact me when the license is done. I've been idle for awhile because I'm studying (ececece) Actually I'm trying hard to spend my time with my beloved mom, since I don't wanna stuck myself with my lappy 24/7 because it's not healthy, you know. I will never ever neglect this blog, since this is my only medium to express myself better because I'm not the type to voice out my inner thoughts through my mouth haha.



Yesterday was also a 'historical' day of my life because it's my second attempt on climbing house gates rofl. No no I'm not robbing anybody's house hahaha please don't misunderstand. Actually when I was home from the exam, I found that my home's gate was already locked. Suddenly I remembered that my family went to 'Kursus Haji dan Umrah' and they locked the house. But unfortunately I forgot to bring the keys! (sigh) Then, I decided to walk around the town for awhile to kill time but then I became bored, so I went home and play with the cats outside. Then I became bored again so I climbed the gates to get in (and the gate's height is no joke) well I think my neighbors saw me, climbing, but nahh~ XP but I still can't enter my house because the front door was also locked T.T Then I waited, waited, and waited until like 2 hours later, my family came home huhu. I figuratively became like this:





Okay I'll stop until there haha. I wanna write about something that bothering me right now. It's just that... am I being annoying without realizing it? Think I am, right? Or maybe I'm just being delusional?



I don't know if my (overly) friendly manner here become an annoying thing to you. If so, I am sorry. I am sorry, I will watch my words in the future. I am so sorry for being so careless without thinking further, I am sorry. I do realize that I'm not mature or smart or anything but I'm just being who I am. I am not that talkative in reality, so here's the only place that I can become who I really am. Or maybe, I'm just being too sensitive? Haha, maybe. I am really, really, really, sensitive that even only one word can change my perspective. Idk maybe that's why people avoiding me haha. Uhh, I should be more open-minded. Nevermind, I still have a long way to go. Be positive, Yoo!






Ehem, so today is already 1 Feb 2016, which means, only a month left before the SPM results will be announced. I got that chill already. I don't want to expect much, because I'm afraid I will be disappointed later, but... (sigh) I can't say I put my effort hard enough, because I've seen the others that put their effort much harder than me. Whatever it is, I just need to believe in Allah. He knows what's the best for me.



And ya, I promised to update about book reviews, instead what I do now is still babbling and ranting about my boring life huhu.



Until next entry okay? Toodles~



p/s: Actually saya kecewa sebab tak dapat pergi BBW punya mega sale~ UwU

You Might Also Like

8 obliviators

  1. congrats for the LDL test ^^ I have to wait for 2-3 weeks before I can drive in a circuit. There are so many people and have to wait for my turn .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhu, ikr?? even waktu nak ambik test teori ni pun, saya kena tunggu 2 minggu kemudian~ betullah, maybe sebab ramai yang apply XD

      Delete
  2. Awww you can ' annoy ' me 24/7 I don't mind. Nahhh, mainan perasaan jer tu :) Just be yourself. Don't make other opinions kill the real you. You are going to regret if something like that happen. Kan ? Sebentar jer sebulan ni. Tunggu sebulan lagi and *boom* xD
    May Allah ease everything :)

    p/s : Nak sangat pergi BBW tu *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha omo thank you for your sweet comment ·///· hmm itulah saya banyak bermain dgn perasaan kebelakangan ni sebab saya takda kerja nak buat kot haha >.< InsyaAllah, May Allah ease everything for us, and last year candidates :D

      p/s/s: kannn? *sobs jugak*

      Delete
  3. congrats Yoo! please don't forget to bring your house keys next time hehe. you don't have to worry, I'm okay with your babbling hehe, just express your thoughts here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omo that's so right ahaha XD I'll never forget to bring house keys, it's such a shame to be seen climbing the gates like a burglar omg (but well, I love to act cool bhahaha) >< hehe thanks so much sis!

      Delete
  4. that same thing happened to me once . it was not cool . i climbed the gate and then tried to reach for the keys through the windows and ended up hurting myself . silly me :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T.T it wasn't? huhu. I've nearly hurt myself too, sebab cuba tanggalkan besi daripada penyepit baju, guna besi tu untuk buka kunci pintu, huuu it's really crazy idea ik XD

      Delete

LEGACY

HOLLER