3 Days Grounded

5:19:00 PM


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.





Let me talk in manglish lol.



Alhamdulillah yesterday I already went to the driving course and guess what, I'm totally in love with the latest KPP book because it's sooo thick (and colorful). It turns my study mode on somehow muheheheh. Next week I'll sit for the LDL exam, yeahh fighting yoo! Yukenduit!



And on the exact day, I went to BSN to retrieve the PIN number for applying UPU. Luckily I have a BSN account so I just buy it from the ATM (proudly proud) so yeahh another thing have settled. And yeah, I've change my header! Omo I know it's really a bad and messy work because I don't have such a talent on graphics designing (sigh) but nevermind, I'd use it anyhow, though it is really bad, but guess what? It is original.



And I apologized for neglecting this blog for awhile huhu. I've been grounded, I mean, I'm not allowed to use internet because of certain reasons lol. Please don't be mad haa XD Moreover, I'm a lil bit anxious too because it's been a long time since I publish reviews, and guess I need to publish reviews again since all I do now is updating about my life lol.



Now I'm currently reading Make My Wish Come True from Katie Price and Throne of Glass from Sarah J. Maas. But for now I should read the KPP textbook instead, so it means a few days off from those books I guess? Heol.



But I still can't get over Harry Potter! Omo what happened to me? I marathoned all Harry Potter movies a few days ago before the internet connection was off and even tried Sorting Hat Quiz and I supposed to be in Ravenclaw (together with Luna Lovegood yeayyy) I wish I was placed in Gryffindor but nahh, I think maybe Ravenclaw suits me more? Idk.



I tried to convince my mother again about what course I will take in the future. For now, I have a major interest in Medical Laboratory Technology and Physiotherapy, if I take MLT as diploma then I'll have the options to further in Biomed, Physio or Pharmacy in degree. And starting this year the UPU system require us to fill in 12 courses, not 8 courses like before! So yeah, I need to think well before fill in the form, that's for sure. Though you can kemas kini that info for countless time, ha!



So that's all yall. Sayonara ^^


You Might Also Like

15 obliviators

  1. omg throne of glass is so good (chaol westfall omg) im currently reading crown of midnight hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr? how can you (or me) not fangirling over him lol

      Delete
  2. But the header is so nice haha and here is a tip for the LDL exam. Kalau awak ada beli buku latihan dia worth for RM5 just baca buku tu jer :) Sebab 99% memang dia ambik soalan drpd buku latihan tu. Sy tak beli tp baca last2 minit yg orng lain punya. 2 marks ahead from failing ahaa and malam sebelum sy exam tu memang sy baca buku teks tu saja utk KPP01. All the best okayy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? nasib baik buku latihan kpp kakak saya tu masih ada XD thank you sebab bagitau!

      Delete
  3. I want to read Throne of Glass series but have yet to buy them :( make review would you hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. like seriously 12 courses ? Saya belum lg beli no pin hmm dan masih tak habis pikir nak ambik course apa kecelaruan minat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu lah setakat yang saya usha2 kena isi 12 course... kalau awak tak tahu nak ambil apa cuba tanya parent@saudara-mara@etc sebab mungkin mereka tahu apa yang terbaik buat awak... tapi semuanya bergantung kepada minat sendiri jugak hunnn

      Delete
  5. as long as your not slytherin.. i love you.. hahahahaahahahodkjwekfhiueyiejhfo4 (my cat typed that and i will not backspace that) XD goodluck for the test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would be very disappointed if i were placed in slytherin XD maybe 'your cat' was excited to know that haha

      Delete
  6. 12 courses? waaa~ *clap hands with proud face* good luck dear. for you computer test, jpj test and isi UPU.. :D Good luck *still clap hands with proud face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis. ahaha i'll imagine orang dlm dp sis tu yang clap hands bhahaha

      Delete
  7. all the best sis!
    samalah kita masih hadapi masalah yang serupa...
    hope semua berjalan dengan lancar...
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam terima kasih sudi singgah blog akak.
    semoga Allah permudahkan semuanya,
    all the best utk lesen!:)

    ReplyDelete

Great Legacy

Sticky Notes

elite reader(s)