In Mood for Love ♥ Pt. II

9:20:00 PM


Intro:
I've been into Kpop since 6th grade (imma 12 years old xoxo) so I'm not a newbie okay harharhar XD I love to make friends through the fandom though, no hate please :)


Notes:
Gotta say it's hard to choose bias out from a group because I adore them all (orz) Multifandom, multifandom everywhere ><


I listed TOP 5 boy group and girl group I'm really into and rank them based on my... liking, I guess? 


So, well, TIME TO SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT I'M FAN OF:




1. BTS


Yepp, the dorkiest, craziest group evahh.


2. EXO


Lol.


3. SEVENTEEN


Yo strike!


4. GOT7


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


5. INFINITE


Hands up!



While, for the girl group is...



1. SNSD



2. Red Velvet



3. APINK



4. LOVELYZ



5. The ARK / G-Friend / Oh My Girl







And for the rest... umm, I told ya I only put in the TOP 5 haha. It'll took half of my life to list all the other groups because, yeah... I'm multifandom!


So... how? Do we have something in common? (wink)



You Might Also Like

0 obliviators

Great Legacy

Sticky Notes

elite reader(s)